Steve Taormino, the president and CEO of CC&A Strategic Media, a Maryland-based marketing and technology firm provides clients with comprehensive and strategic identities for the purpose of generating and continuing business growth and brand recognition. Taormino recently met with CEOReport to discuss how he has transformed himself into a millennial business leader, the book that most inspires him and how the government should use metrics to aid in decisions.
About The Author
Jon Gallo is a Pulitzer Prize winning writer and an award-winning editor with more than 20 years of experience in journalism. He’s worked at some of the country’s largest media outlets, including The Washington Post, CBS Sports.com, The Baltimore Examiner, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and The Dallas Morning News. He’s also written and edited for the U.S. government.
October 4, 2017
October 11, 2017
- CEO Report Announces the 2018 Mid-Atlantic Innovator & Entrepreneur Award Winners
- The Top VC-Backed Companies Ranked
- Lyft Launches Challenge for Local Entrepreneurs
- A New Look at Changes Coming to JFK
- Access National to Be Acquired by Union Bankshares
- GM Number One in The Word for Workplace Equality
- Morgan State Sees Over $250 Million in Donations
- More Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Cleared to Open
- National Science Foundation Awards $4 Million to Advance Engineering Education
- Brandywine To Launch Bex In Tysons