Philadelphia, (October 15, 2018) – CEO Report has announced the winners of the 2018 Mid-Atlantic Innovator & Entrepreneur Awards, celebrating the high-impact CEOs whose vision, creativity, business savvy, and market intelligence have propelled their companies from a glint in their eye to a successful organization breaking new ground. Their irrepressible spirit has driven them and their teams to create new, innovative products and services. The winners exemplify the best in the new ways of doing business from product to process, from sales to staffing, and from culture to communication.
“We’re pleased to feature the innovators and entrepreneurs that take the great risks and drive vibrancy in their local economies,” says President and CEO, James McDonald.
This year’s winners are:
- Christopher Antonopoulos, Founder & CEO, Measured Results Marketing
- Ron Attman, CEO, Acme Paper and Supply
- Lance Bachmann, President & CEO, 1SEO.com
- Jatin S. Bains, CEO, CHANNEL LOGISTICS LLC
- Vidur S. Bhatnagar, Founder & CEO, Keriton LLC
- Jared Cannon, Chef, Founder, CEO, Simply Good Jars
- Barbara Eberlein, Owner, Eberlein Design Consultants
- Vini Ehsan, President, CEO, Arch Systems, Inc.
- David E. Eisner, Founder & CEO, Dataprise
- Daniel Etra, CEO, ReThink Autism
- James Foster, Chairman & CEO, ZeroFOX
- Gaurav Gambhir, Principle and CEO, The Condo Shops, Keller Williams Center City and TCS Management
- Michael Gottlieb, Attorney & Founder, Momentum Law Group
- Dana Bryan, Hoffer, President and COO and Co-Founder, Dineable
- Ashequl Hoque, President and CFO, The Ambit Group
- Frederick Hubler, Owner and President, Creative Capital Wealth Management Group
- Jon Iatesta, CEO, Veptas Technology Solutions
- Hubin Jiang, President & CEO, Ecompex, Inc.
- Brian Keane, Chief Executive Officer, WeeGreen
- Kevin Kerns, CEO, Tri-State Training & Safety
- Max Kryzhanovskiy, President, MOS Creative
- Thomas Lawton, President, TESCO – The Eastern Specialty Company
- Dana Marlowe, Principal Partner, Accessibility Partners, LLC
- Michael McAdam, Founder & CEO, McAdam
- Stefan Midford, CEO and President, Natural Insight
- Dave Monahan, CEO, Kleer
- Rob O’Keefe, President and Chief Technology Officer, Arc Aspicio
- Obiora ‘Bo’ Menkiti, CEO, The Menkiti Group
- Michael Pearson, President & CEO, Union Packaging, LLC
- David Pham, CTO, Mogul
- Ranjini Poddar, CEO & Co-Founder, Artech Information Systems, LLC
- Parag Pruthi, CEO and Founder, NIKSUN
- Phillip Resnik, CTO, Thematically
- Joanne Santomauro, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Ancillare, LP
- Reshma Saujani, Founder and CEO, Girls Who Code
- Logan Soya, Founder/CEO, Aquicore
- Cherian Thomas, CEO and Co-Founder, Play Octopus
- David von Storch, President and Founder, Urban Adventures Companies, Inc. (UAC)
- Joshua Weiss, CEO, TeliApp Corporation
- Michael Wong, CEO/Partner, DayBlink
The winning CEOs and their teams will celebrate with CEO Report at a high-energy awards reception at the Downtown Club on November 7 at 5:30 p.m. Contact Erin Thomson for ticket information, firstname.lastname@example.org, (267) 538-1027.
About CEO Report
CEO Report’s mission is to connect, inform, and inspire the business community through its magazine, website, connections at C-level events and the CEO Report Network.